Accepting Nominations for 2010 Young Professional of the Year
Jul 21, 2010
For the third year, gsSCENE and the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce will recognize a young professional in the Grand Strand area who demonstrates community involvement, aspiration to succeed in the work force and a future desire to make a difference in the Grand Strand. This winner of this award will be recognized at the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting on October 7, 2010 at the Myrtle Beach Sheraton Convention Center Hotel. Now is the time for you to nominate either a fellow young professional or yourself for this award.
In 2008, the first YP of the Year Award was given to Chris Butler of Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show. Jenifer Sweat of Full Steam Ahead-Fire and Water Restoration was the recipient of the award in 2009. The following criteria must be met to be eligible. All nominations are due by August 25, 2010.
1) Must be between the ages of 21 and 39 by end of year.
2) Must be an active member of gsSCENE for Young Professionals for a minimum of one year.
3) Must have lived on the Grand Strand for a minimum of 2 years.
4) Must work in the Grand Strand area.
Self nominations are encouraged.
- A high resolution photograph of the nominee is required with nomination submission.
Specs: preferred 300 dpi, but will accept large (1200 × 2400) jpegs at 72 dpi.